The HP205 riding trowel, features twin Kohler EFI gasoline engines. This Allen rider is a workhorse built for concrete professionals to deliver maximum horse power to the rotors through electronic fuel injection. Utilizing specially tuned torque converter clutches, the HP205 provides excellent low end torque for low speed float panning and superior high rotor speed for burnishing concrete.
HP205 STANDARD FEATURES & BENEFITS:
- • Twin Kohler EFI 37 HP gasoline engines for maximum power output
- • Hydraulic joystick power steering for easy operator maneuvering
- • Six-bladed spiders with Extra Heavy-Duty (XHD) Allen gearboxes
- • Six LED lights and raised operator platform for improved operator visibility
- • Detachable front access panels for ease of routine maintenance
- • A low-cost alterative to T4F diesel hystrostatic riding trowels