Allen Introduces the All-New MSP465 Riding Trowel
Paragould, Arkansas USA - Allen, a leader in concrete finishing equipment, announced the debut of the MSP465 Riding Trowel. The new machine is a mechanically-driven, eight foot class ride-on power trowel that is powered by a powerful fifty-seven horsepower Kubota liquid-cooled gasoline engine.
The MSP465 was designed with the high volume flatwork concrete contractor in mind. This riding trowel comes with liquid cooled engine to keep machine running cooler, digital readouts for accurate fuel levels and diagnostics, and a large twelve gallon fuel tank for longer run times. This rider produces excellent torque even at high rotor speeds which make this machine excellent for panning or finishing operations.
MSP465 standard features include:
- • 57 hp Kubota WG1605 liquid-cooled gasoline engine provides excellent power
- • 12 gallon fuel capacity allows extended run time
- • Bilingual digital display conveniently shows engine diagnostics (temp, RPM, oil pressure, warnings, etc)
- • Helical gearboxes ensure maximum torque even at higher rotor speeds
- • Two point, top-mount lifting system
- • Four point tie downs
- • Twin, 46” Rotors with five bladed spiders
Come see the MSP465 alongside other Allen equipment at Bauma 2019 in Munich, Germany at Stand FS902A/3 from April 8-14, 2019.
Allen Engineering Corporation (AEC) is headquartered in Paragould, Arkansas USA. The company designs, engineers, manufactures and markets concrete and related equipment with a number one goal of Total Customer Satisfaction.
AEC is a family-owned, American Manufacturer of high quality equipment that is sold and rented through a network of dealers and rental centers around the world. For more information, visit the AEC website at www.alleneng.com.